The reasons why we use external hard drive is we just want additional storage memory to store tons of files. Though some users just want to carry the data along with them to use them in various other devices. Seagate is a good hard drive provider as their hard drives performs better so many users prefer to buy Seagate hard drives. Due to the wide use of same hard drive in multiple devices, there are higher chances of deletion or loss of files. Continue reading as this article nothing but a tutorial to recover files from Seagate external hard drive.
Watch the video above to understand how to recover files from Seagate hard drive.
Tutorial to Recover files or data
The steps provided below are intended for those who lost their data from Seagate external hard drives. Try it and at the end you will find the lost data back on your drive. First, download, install and execute Remo Recover software on your computer and start the process of recovering files. Do follow each and every step and don’t ignore any steps mentioned in the video above. At the end of the recovery wizard, you will be having options to choose the output destination path to save your files. Note that you need an activated version of the software to save the recovered data back on your disk.
Remo Recover for Seagate External Hard Drive Recovery – Advantages
- The software has proven records of recovering data from Seagate external hard drives. It supports other brand hard drives too. It can work irrespective of the hard drive brands.
- Remo Recover tool can recover data from internal as well as external hard drives. USB drives, SD cards, MMC cards, fire wire drives, SSDs, CF cards, etc. are supported for recovery of files or data.
- It has unique algorithms to recover data from the drive safely and has an interactive interface that makes recovery easy and powerful.
- Remo Recover software can support the recovery of files such as pictures, music, videos, documents, compressed files and all other files of over 300 file extensions.
- The software can retrieve lost or deleted files from all types of disk drives and even from corrupted drives or drives with bad sectors.
Causes of File Deletion from Seagate Drives
Files get lost and deleted from Seagate drive due to various reasons. Listed below are the few reasons of file deletion, you can use Remo Recover in recovering data lost due to following scenarios.
- Deleting mistakenly while choosing multiple files and confirming deletion without checking the contents of folders.
- Emptying the recycle bin folder and deleting using Shift + Delete key combination may cause permanent loss of data from the Seagate drives.
- Converting the file system of any drive or formatting the drive may lead to loss of entire data in the drive and you should retrieve them as soon as possible.
- File loss due to bad sectors in the hard drive and corruption in disk drives.
- Due to infection of malware, Trojans can make the files deleted and corrupts the files.
If your file gets lost from any of those scenarios, employ a tool like Remo Recover to restore the entire data from Seagate external hard drive.