Have you ever lost any data from Windows based operating system and worried about how to recover files without losing a single file?If yes, then don’t get panic. In such situation, you can use Windows File Recovery software which is capable of recovering deleted or lost file within few mouse clicks. This software comes with advanced algorithm which scans your entire Windows system hard drive and recovers deleted or lost file with ease.
Reasons behind data loss from Windows system:
- While deleting unwanted files from Windows system, you may select important files and perform deletion operation. After deletion, you empty the Recycle Bin which results in permanent loss of files.
- If any type of interruption happens during the transferring of files from Windows system to other secondary storage device or vice-versa then file may get lost. Usually, interruption occurs due to unexpected shutdown of system or abrupt removal of the secondary storage device from system.
- Formatting of Windows system hard drive is also one of the reasons behind data loss. Sometimes, you may select vital partition on the hard drive and perform format operation.
- There are many ways through which virus or malware can enter into your Windows system such as transferring files from any infected devices, downloading files from unknown website, etc. these harmful viruses or malware spread themselves and modify or delete the files which result in data loss.
- File system corruption also leads to data loss from the system hard drive.
- Other reasons such hardware failure, software malfunction, abruptly shutdown of system, use of third party software, while re-partitioning or deleting Windows hard disk drive using Disk Management tool, hard drive crash or OS crash, etc.
If you have faced any of the above-mentioned scenarios and lose data from the Windows system, then don’t get panic as you can opt Windows File Recovery software to recover deleted or lost file from the system.
- This software is capable of recovering deleted or lost files from various versions of Windows based operating system such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, etc.
- The software can recover data from Windows hard drive partition with various file systems like NTFS, NTFS 5, FAT 16, FAT 32, and ExFAT.
- It can recover data from various brands of hard drive such as Western Digital, Seagate, Transcend, Kingston, Lexar, LaCie, Samsung, Hitachi, Maxtor, Buffalo, etc.
- Apart from Windows system hard drive, it recovers data from various storage devices such as FireWire drive, USB drive, memory card, memory stick, pen drive, external hard drive, on the basis of file size, type, file name, and signatures.
- With the help of “Preview” option of the tool, you’ll be able to preview the recovered data on Windows system before saving them to the desired location.