File delete scenario is quite common in recent years due to many reasons. If your important files get deleted from Mac OS X, you may scratch your head to recover those files. If you are unable to recover deleted Macintosh file you might bear a second of losing your data permanently.
Do not lose the hope of losing your files permanently. The things we felt impossible before, it’s been possible now. You can undelete OS X data without hassle by using third party recovery tool.
Download Mac File Recovery Software, which has a special built-in mechanism to recover Mac OS X files from the system in a couple of minutes. This software scans the entire drive/volume without looking into an index and successfully retrieves the deleted files from the location where it has been stored.
How to undelete Mac OS X data?
- Launch the application after successful Download and installation of Mac File Recovery software on your Mac OS X.
- Later select Recover volumes/drives option from the three option; Recover photos, Recover files, Recover volumes/drives which is displayed on the main screen Window.
- On the next screen window, select either Volume Recovery or Formatted/Reformatted Recovery option to recover files on Mac OS.
- Click on Next option to proceed further after selecting the respective drive from which you have deleted data/files.
- Scanning process to recover deleted files from Mac OS X will be initiated. You can preview the retrieved files after successful completion of the scan.
- If you are using demo version, purchase the software to retrieve files from Mac.
The different reasons behind data/file deletion on Mac OS X:
- The important file may get deleted knowingly/unknowingly. This software easily handles to undelete OS X data in a few simple steps.
- The corrupted file system on Mac OS X will lead to data inaccessibility.
- Virus/Malware is the major hazard that spreads all over the file system, improper handling of external storage device, wiping out the Recycle Bin, sudden interruption, Power surge will result in data loss scenario.
- Other factors such as OS crash, program crash, and bad sectors might also delete the data on Mac OS X.
Salient features of Mac OS X data Recovery Software:
- This application is reliable and user-friendly which can undelete OS X data in a few simple mouse clicks.
- This software has the capability to restore Mac OS data which are deleted permanently by shift+ delete keys.
- This software is developed in such a way that, it has an ability to retrieve deleted files from external hard drives like Toshiba, Hitachi, Iomega etc., iPods, USB drives, and memory cards.
- This app retrieves the files from hard drives like SATA, SCSI, etc. and also supports FAT16, NTFS, FAT32, HFSX, and more file systems to recover easily.
Mac File Recovery software is the finest tool to recover OS X files without any data loss.